If you are considering a new floor for your home, you may want to learn more about epoxy flooring. This solution is ideal for the home environment.
Here are five reasons why:
1. Durability and Strength. Epoxy flooring is up to seven times stronger than concrete floors. In addition, it is unaffected by chemicals and acids. In an home setting, it’s great to have peace of mind that accidental spills won’t result in damage or discoloration for the floor. Epoxy floors are also nonporous, so it is resistant to mold or mildew.
2. Aesthetically Pleasing. Epoxy floors can be customized in terms of color, patterns, and designs.
3. Safe and Hygienic. Epoxy flooring can be installed with textures that make the surface less slippery. Epoxy floors are seamless.
4. Easy to Maintain. Epoxy Garage Floors are easy to clean and disinfect which translates into less time and money spent on routine maintenance. Epoxy flooring is known for its long life span.
5. Easy to Install. Self-leveling products make it possible to install epoxy floors over either new or existing concrete surfaces.
For more information, visit Garage Shapeups or Lifetime Epoxy Floors.