Huntsville Garage Shapeups is the most trusted and popular brand in North Alabama in garage storage design and installation. How does the buying process go? What is involved?
1. An appointment is made by phone for an on-site consultation and estimate. This is free.
2. Nick Dixon, the owner, comes out for a visit. He listens to your needs and wants and learns what your "vision" is for your garage.
3, He will answer questions. He will take measurements. He will show you options and solutions available. He will take a lot of notes.
4. Nick goes back to his office. Using his notes and measurements, he creates a drawing of what he considers to be the perfect layout, arrangement and product line-up to meet your expectations.
5. He will also create a cost sheet or written estimate. These two documents are then emailed to you.
6. If you have any questions or see any changes you wish to make, Nick and you will confer by phone.
7. You decide what you wish to move forward with. You then send in a 50% material deposit. When that deposit is received,Nick or his son, Trey, will call you to set up a day for the install.
8. The installers will arrive around 8:00 to 8:30 on your install days. There will be a two man crew. The install will take 1/2 or a full day to install. Large cabinet orders may take longer.
9. You give the installer a check or authorize payment by phone for the remaining 50% owed on the balance.
10. You enjoy your new garage storage and organization system. You have the peace of mind knowing your install was done by the best in the business and everything including parts and labor carries a lifetime warranty.
Notes: Cabinet orders require longer time to deliver and install. the cabinets are custom sized, cut and assembled. Other storage projects including shelving, overhead racks, bike racks and slat wall generally take about two weeks from the day of the estimate to the time the install is completed. During peak season, May-July, that is true. The remainder of the year that time may be reduced to 6-8 days.
For a free estimate call, 1-800-256-4969 or visit http://www.HuntsvilleGarageShapeups.com.
Nick Dixon - Owner of Garage Shapeups and Lifetime Epoxy Floors.
Our Family of Home Improvement Companies can be seen at the following websites:
GarageShapeups.com, HuntsvilleGarageShapeups.com, SlatwallSolutions.com, LifetimeEpoxyFloors.com, RubaSafe.com and PoolDeckRescue.com.